Hello guys… In our blog, we didn’t write about any health issue…but now we would like to share a few tips for especially balanced diet for diabetes because nowadays everyone is suffering from diabetes. For this, many of us are avoided their favorite foods. But here you can eat all your favorites by knowing the tips for controlling balanced diabetes.
You can cook your favorite recipes by utilizing the cooking videos app for pc. There is nothing you have to eat specially rather than eating like normal nondiabetes patients. But, you should take care while eating anything.
Special tips for you:
- Control your body weight: Reducing your weight means not skipping the food. Control your self while eating. Eat healthy food which doesn’t form any extra fat. It’s not too late lose your weight for 3 to 4 % the blood sugar levels will reduce. You can notice the gradual changes.
- Avoid eating dry fruits: These will increase your blood sugar levels only eat fresh fruits 2 to 3 per day.
- Drink green tea and cinnamon water: Drink these with warm water early morning nd you can see the difference. These will improve your metabolism and useful for losing weight.
- Non-vegetarian? Then eat only see food or chicken. Don’t eat red meat this contains more levels saturated fats. This will not allow you to reduce sugar levels and moreover increases your cholesterol levels.
- Drumstick leaves: These have high fiber amount and eating them feels your stomach satisfied.
- Tomato juice: Tomato juice with salt and pepper at early morning control your blood sugar levels.
- Almonds: Eating everyday morning soaked almonds will control your diabetes.
- Milk: Drinking 2 to 3 glasses of milk will reduce the sugar levels.
What are the things or food should avoid for a balanced diet for diabetes?
- Avoid artificial sugars and containing fatty foods.
- Don’t eat sweets.
- Avoid alcohol for daily.
- Eat high fiber vegetables and whole grains rather than refined grains.
These are the some of the tips which we know for better-balanced diet for diabetes. You can share this with your family and friends via WhatsApp, Facebook, Viber free messenger, G+, Pinterest, Twitter, Mo chat etc. Thank you…