Check the top engineering colleges in AP based on your Eamcet ranks here. The national institutional ranking framework (NIRF) has been accepted by the ministry of human resources and development (MHRD), Government of India.
You can also check your college based on Eamcet rank by college predictor. Click here to see the college you will get based on your rank.
Some of the colleges that are in top 200 based on NIRF rankings, which are in Andhra Pradesh are
- KL college of Engg,vaddeswaram – 52
- College of engg ( andhara university), Vizag – 59
- Sri venkateswara university ,tirupati – 89
- JNTU Kakinada – 103
- Vignan’s foundation for science and technology, research (Guntur) – 107
- Sree vidyanikethan engg college, A.rangampet-167
- V.R siddartha engg college, Vijayawada – 171
- Sri venkateswara college of engg and technology, chittor – 176
- G. pullareddy engg college, Kurnool – 177
- Shri Vishnu engg college for women, bhimavaram – 183
- JNTU, anantapur – 185
- SRKR engg college, bhimavaram – 189
- Gayatri Vidya Parishad college of Engg, Vizag – 198
These are the some of Top engineering colleges in AP based on NIRF rankings 2019. Check all the links above for detailed analysis about each college that you are seeking.
The framework gives ranks to institutions based on the following parameters. It’s not that other colleges are waste to join into but these are calculated based on some parameters like below.
- Teaching, learning and resources
- Research and professional practice
- Graduation outcome
- Outreach and inclusivity
TEACHING, LEARNING AND RESOURCES:
- Student strength
- Faculty-student ratio
- Qualification and experience of faculty
- Total budget and its utilization
RESEARCH AND PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE:
- Publications of students
- Research done by students
You may also like to apply for world’s no.1 university at
- % of placement, entrepreneurship, higher studies
- Median salary
OUTREACH AND INCLUSIVITY:
- % students from other states/countries
- % women students
- Economically and socially challenged students
- Facilities for handicapped students
- Public perception
Recommended for you: How to apply and get the EWS certificate easily in simple steps?
Based on all the
You can choose your best engineering college based on the above ranks, you may also note that the college you choose may be popular for a specific branch. Refer so many times about the college and branch in that college. the main thing you should consider is placement %. select the college with better placement and infrastructure.